Together We Serve
Quality healthcare is more than just a popular phrase. As the transition to value-based care moves forward, the focus in patient care is shifting to quality and away from quantity. What exactly does it mean to provide quality care?
- Make care safer by reducing harm caused in the delivery of healthcare.
- Strengthen person and family engagement as partners in their care.
- Promote effective communication and coordination in healthcare.
- Promote effective prevention and treatment advice of chronic disease.
- Work with communities to promote best practices of healthy living.
- Make care affordable and transparent
Quality in healthcare means providing the care the patient needs when the patient needs it, in an affordable, safe, effective manner. Quality healthcare also means engaging and involving the patient, so the patient takes ownership in preventive care and in the treatment of diagnosed conditions.
Quality in the healthcare context is a collaborative effort that involves the patient, the independent physician, the diagnosis laboratory, the patient’s family, and the community as a whole.
We at healthcare nt sickcare serve patients with unique and special care so that quality and affordability can be achieved instead quantity care. We welcome healthcare professional with same passion and care motto to with work with us. Lets Together we care;
Current Job Openings
Lab Technician (Home Visit Collection) Female
Vacancy for lab technician for home visit specimen collection should qualify with below requirements and necessities;
( See below)
Role: Attend, Collect, Receive, Label and Analyze samples (blood, urine, tissue etc.) for testing at lab. Transport the specimens on time to laboratory and prepare and design laboratory testing according standard procedures. Acquire and maintain the specimen withdrawal kit from laboratory. Maintain proper and clean use of all the materials.
- Should hold valid certificate from recognized educational institute e.g Bsc DMLT or DMLT / CMLT
- Position is for female candidate. Male candidates can be considered
- Prior work experience preferred. Freshers can apply
- Qualified and experienced Phlebotomist
- Should hold a two wheeler with driving experience and should posses all legal driving and vehicle documents
- Well known to Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad city locations
- Should able to speak and communicate well in Marathi, Hindi and English
- Should not be using any forms of tobaccos
- Polite and well behaved