Drinking Warm Water In The Morning
Drinking Warm Water in The Morning, For eons, health experts have advocated drinking warm water first thing in the morning. Warm water plays a vital part in the smooth running of all bodily functions as cold water is devoid of many important nutrients. We have all heard and read about how drinking a glass of warm water right out of bed promotes health and beauty. But, did you know adapting the same habit right before going to bed is also good for us?
Warm Water Weight Loss
Many people avoid drinking water at bedtime lest they feel the need to urinate during the night and ruin their sleep pattern. What they don’t know is drinking warm water before hitting the bed will actually lead to better sleep in addition to providing other health benefits. Can’t believe it?
How Drinking Warm Water At Night Useful To Us?
- Fights Anxiety and Depression – Many studies indicate that lack of water in the body give a rise to stress levels and lead to depression. This is bound to negatively impact the sleep cycle. Sipping on some warm water at the end of the day will maintain the water level of the body and keep mood spoilers under check.
- Gets Rid Of Toxins – Hot water increases the internal body temperature and produces sweat, which leads to better blood circulation and gets rid of toxins in the body. Get a better beauty sleep by imbibing the great habit of consuming warm water before bed.
- Replenishes Lost Fluids – Our body is continually using and losing fluids by the process of sweating, urinating and bowel movement. Water replaces the lost water from our body to keep the essential systems of our body working, even during the night.
- Aids In Digestion – Hot water dissolves unwanted food in the digestive tract and leads to better digestion. As our digestive system in the weakest during the night, drinking warm water helps in faster and smoother digestion.
- Helps With Weight Loss – For the same reason that our digestion system is not at its best during the night, drinking warm water will break down food faster and help digest it faster, resulting in quicker weight loss!
There is enough evidence proffered by nutritionists to support the fact that warm water is good for your health. Guzzle your glass first thing in the morning and the last thing in the night and you’ll see a significant change in yourself.
What will happen if I drink hot water everyday?
Drinking warm or hot water flushes the toxins, including fat deposits, circulating in your body, which improves blood circulation. Also, just like in taking a warm bath, your arteries and veins will expand, which gives more space for blood to flow.
Is it good to drink hot water at night?
Warm water increases blood circulation, helps your body to be able to break down waste, and increases sweat output. Drinking warm water before bed will keep you hydrated through the night and may help the body to rid itself of unwanted toxins. It may also help to relieve pain or cramping in the stomach.
Does hot water burn calories?
They burned between 2 and 3 percent more calories than usual in the 90 minutes after drinking the water. Water may also temporarily increase the body’s resting energy expenditure, or the number of calories burned while resting.
Is it good to drink hot water every time?
Yes, there’s nothing more heavenly and refreshing than a glass of cold water, but one of the health benefits of drinking hot water is that it cleanses digestion and helps flush out toxins. Drinking in the morning will help sooth your digestive tract and make it easier to eliminate waste from the day before.