Cancer Foods To Avoid! Cancer is a very common and debilitating illness. There are several foods which can cause the person to have cancer. These include red meat, processed meat, fried food, and sugary drinks, among others.
Cancer is one of the most prevailing diseases in today’s world. Here are some facts you should know (know cancer for no cancer):
Quick Jump Table
How does food causes cancer?
- Every 1 in 4 deaths is because of cancer.
- Breast cancer is most common in women.
- Lung cancer is currently most common among men.
- 70% of cases are expected to grow soon.
- Cancer starts from one cell turning into a cancerous cell and then this cancerous cell diving itself into many. The basic cause behind this is the mutation of a normal gene.
6 Cancer Foods to Avoid
There are many foods that you should avoid when trying to avoid cancer. These foods include red meat, processed meats, sugar-sweetened beverages, and coffee.
Food and cancer
But the cause of cancer is not limited to proliferation. It is also related to our environment, lifestyle, and dietary practices. The substances that can give birth to cancer are known as carcinogens. These include chemical agents like smoke, tobacco, asbestos. Consumption of tobacco accounts for over 50% of all cancers. Carcinogens also include biological agents like viruses, bacteria, UV rays, etc. But the most common and preventable carcinogen is the cancer-causing foods.
- Grilled Red meat, which releases a carcinogen ‘heterocyclic aromatic amines’ when grilled.
- Alcoholic and carbonated beverages.
- Burned or overcooked oils and foods cooking under less than 240degrees can prevent oil and foods from turning into carcinogenic.
- Canned products- cans are lined with bisphenol-A (BPA) which can cause brain problems.
- Refined sugar is the biggest known food with the carcinogenic effect, which increases the risk for all cancers.
- Canned food, aerated drinks, and sugary foods can increase the risk of cancer
What factors can inhibit carcinogenesis?
To answer this to everyone’s shock, the most powerful and most forgotten tool is ‘Food’ in the prevention of cancer.
Can carcinogens be prevented?
Yes, our dietary habits play a major role in the prevention of cancer. Below are the 7 foods tips to prevent cancer:
- Antioxidants (Vitamin A, C, E, mainly) can neutralise and deactivate free radicals and prevent cancer. It includes foods like carrots, garlic, apple, tomato, onion, broccoli, etc.
- Photochemical is another powerful range of micronutrients found in mainly all fruits and vegetables, nuts, dairy products, egg yolk, and seafood.
- Cannabis oil is a natural prevention found in the cannabis or marijuana plant which helps in cancer prevention and cure.
- Sunshine, because it helps to make large amounts of vitamin D3 in your body. And the right amount of fat-soluble vitamin D3 plays a major role in the prevention of cancer.
- Turmeric and curcumin- Few laboratories tests have claimed that turmeric and curcumin can prevent cancer.
- Graviola, if consumed, regularly prevents various forms of cancer. Its extracts are best known to kill liver and breast cancer cells.
- Fibre, also called roughage, helps to keep our body clean and healthy. Dietary fibres like berries, oranges, pears, nuts, wholegrain breakfast cereals, or pulses keep breast cancer at the bay by lowering the circulating level of oestrogens.
- Consumption of allium vegetables, including garlic, onion, and leek, is associated with a reduced risk of colorectal cancer. Colorectal cancer is the cancer of the colon or rectum, at the digestive tract’s lower end.
- High Fibre Diet Reduce Lung Cancer Risk
Thus, the right choice of food can keep you stay cancer-free. Good food, balanced diet, and seasonal-oriented dietary practices do wonders and are the key to perfect health.
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States. While there is no proven cure, it is important to not do anything that might increase your risk of cancer.
Cancer blood test packages
You may also be interested in reading about: Full body detox
©healthcare nt sickcare and healthcarentsickcare.com, 2017-Till Date. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full credit is given to healthcare nt sickcare and healthcarentsickcare.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.