Signs To Check Right Diet, Our body tries to communicate with us in various ways. Having a balanced diet is of utmost importance as it is one of the most effective ways to feed the body with essential vitamins and minerals. Your diet can tell a lot about your overall health. It’s very important to watch out for some signs that your body is trying to give. Here are 5 ways in which your body is trying to tell that your diet is all wrong.
Signs To Check Right Diet
- Thinning Hair – Thinning of hair is usually to do with less intake of iron. Iron plays an important role in the body as it produces red blood cells which then carries oxygen in the blood. However, lack of iron may lead to thinning of hair. Adding green leafy vegetables and pulses to your diet could possibly help you get rid of this problem.
- Bad Breath – Bad breath usually occurs through a metabolic process known as ketosis. When our body doesn’t have sufficient glucose for energy, it burns stored fats which results in building up of acids known as ketones. People who eat a low-carb diet get ketones on their breath.
- Constipation – Not drinking enough water may lead to constipation. Both fiber and water are important for a healthy bowel movement. Hence, it is always advisable to add wholegrain, nuts and fiber-rich foods in the diet.
- Cracks At The Corners Of Your Mouth – Cuts and cracks that usually occur at the corners of the mouth are due to the deficiency of iron. Fungal and bacterial infections could also lead to the same. Use your lip balm or petroleum gel to cure it.
- Bad Skin – Your skin can tell a lot about your health. A poor diet could lead to pimples and acne. White patches on skin could possibly be due to the deficiency of calcium in the body.
So if you’re facing any of these problems, then it’s time to tweak your diet a bit by adding healthy and nutrient-dense foods to your diet.
Learn More About: Why You Should Drink Warm Water In Morning and At Night?
What diet is best for my body type?
Good choices include eggs, white meats, fish, beans, lentils, and high-protein dairy, like Greek yogurt. Fruits and vegetables (on one third of the plate) are part of a healthy diet for all body types. Choose whole fruits and vegetables with skins instead of processed varieties that contain added sugar or salt.
How long does it take for your body to adjust to eating healthy?
It take a minimum of 21 days for people to adjust with changed diet And research suggests that most of the time, it takes significantly longer than that minimum. Quite often, they give up, move onto a new diet plan and repeat that process all over again.