Routine Urine Analysis
This urine routine analysis test helps to diagnose kidney diseases, liver diseases, urinary tract infections, yeast infections, viral infections, parasitic infections, prostate infections, reactions to certain medicines, or cancers, etc.
Why this test is performed?
Urine routine urinalysis test is used to detect urinary tract infections, blood cells, bacteria, parasites, crystals, cells from tumors, etc, in the urine. This test is performed by taking a sample and examining it under the microscope and machine reading. This test is used alongside other tests to add supportive evidence for the diagnosis. The other tests include testing for glucose, bilirubin, protein, checking the color and odor of urine, measuring the level of the solid substances in the urine, and checking the acid levels in the urine, etc. This test is also performed as a part of a regular health check-up such as during pregnancy, pre-surgery, or during hospital admission, etc.
- Specific Gravity
- Occult Blood
- Physical Examination
Routine Urine Test
- Microscopic Examination (Optional)
- Common Test For UTI
- The results will be disturbed due to dyes used in imaging tests, menstrual blood, vaginal medicines, seizures, stroke, or alcoholism, etc.
- Some medicines like ampicillin, cyclosporine, sulfamethoxazole, cisplatin, acetaminophen overdose, an overdose of salicylate, etc, may interfere with your test results.
- Clean the urinary opening area before collecting the sample.
- Overnight fasting is not required
- Home visit collection facility not available for this test
- Doctor’s prescription may be needed
- The normal references range may vary depending on gender, age, health history, etc.
- The microscopic urinalysis is optional and the test results may have many interpretations. Abnormal test results indicate that there might be a problem and need further investigations.
Also known as, routine urine analysis microscopy, routine urine test, routine urine examination, urine microscopy, urine analysis, urinalysis, urinalysis test
Checkout for Any Offers & Discount Coupons
Speak or WhatsApp +919766060629
Read our Article On URINE ROUTINE TEST
Watch On YouTube