Pranaya Preventive Profile (PPP)
PPP – Pranaya Preventive Profile
77 Blood and Urine Tests in this Executive Health Check up Package.
Pranaya preventive profile includes a comprehensive check of all systems, including evaluation of cardiac systems, diabetes, liver function, vitamin markers, CBC profile, lipid profile, kidney functions, etc.
Note: Read test details, FAQs and test conditions before proceeding to booking.
Pranaya Preventive Profile (PPP)
Why pranaya preventive profile required?
Once upon a time in India, communicable diseases like malaria, cholera and polio were life-threatening, but now with the advancement of science, these communicable diseases are not much to be spoken about. Interestingly, a new breed of diseases has developed called “Lifestyle diseases” like diabetes, heart diseases & cancer. Indians following in the former category are much fewer compared to them later. These lifestyle diseases are killing more people than communicable diseases. Risk factors include tobacco use, unhealthy diet & physical inactivity.
We all know that Indian cuisine is considered being one of the best cuisine empowered by the delicious taste of spices. But we also need to consider the drawbacks associated with our culinary treat. The fact is:
- Genetically, Indians are more prone to heart diseases and diabetes
- Every month we have some or the other festival to celebrate which is accompanied by unhealthy and calorie-loaded food
- Fast track life also incorporated unhealthy fast food habits
- The busy schedule leaves you with no time to exercise and after a tiring day you prefer to take rest immediately after dinner
Now, we are sure that you will agree on the ill effects of such a lifestyle. Therefore, the need is to have a Pranaya Preventive Profile checkup that can be clubbed with other essential full-body checkups if needed.
Why pranaya preventive profile?
The еаrlіеr, your doctor diagnoses a сеrtаіn condition, e.g. Cancer, Allergy and ѕtаrtѕ treating іt, thе bеttеr thе chances аrе thаt thе trеаtmеnt will be as еffесtіvе аѕ роѕѕіblе. Thеrе аrе a numbеr оf tеѕtѕ уоu ѕhоuld dо on уоur sеvеrу check-up and those include blооd рrеѕѕurе, blood sugar, vitamins, сhоlеѕtеrоl, HIV tеѕt, mammogram, оѕtеороrоѕіѕ ѕсrееnіng, gеnеtіс tеѕtіng fоr breast оr ovarian cancer fоr some women, and mаnу оthеr preventive tеѕtѕ. Read Our FAQ.
Pranaya preventive profile includes
- LIPID PROFILE–7Tests
- LIVER PROFILE–11Tests
- KIDNEY PROFILE–7Tests
- ANAEMIA PROFILE–3Tests
- THYROID PROFILE–3Tests
- CARDIAC PROFILE–5Tests
- VITAMINS PROFILE–2Tests
- DIABETES PROFILE–3Tests
- ARTHRITIS PROFILE–2Tests
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM–21Tests
- COMPLETE URINE ROUTINE–10Tests
Why preventive health check-up is important?
Reduce your risk of getting sick. Detect potentially life-threatening health conditions or diseases early. Increase chances for treatment and cure. Limit the risk of complications by closely monitoring existing conditions.
What is a preventive health checkup?
Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social wellbeing. A Preventive Health Checkup aims to identify and minimize risk factors besides detecting illnesses at an early stage.
What is a full body checkup?
What is an annual checkup?
Like many people, you may schedule a yearly checkup or “annual checkup” with your doctor. It usually includes a health history, physical exam, and blood tests. It is important to have a regular doctor who helps make sure you receive the medical care that is best for your individual needs.
Pranaya preventive profile conditions
- 10-12hrs overnight fasting is required
- Doctor’s prescription may be needed
- The normal test results may vary depending on gender, age, health history, etc.
- Ideal for male and female above 35yrs
- Inform your doctor if you’ve been taking medicines or drugs, after which, he might ask you to stop. Certain medications can interact with your PPP test result. Talk to your doctor.
- Home visit service facility available only for total test cost of above ₹999.00
Also known as PPP, pranaya, praanaya, preventive profile, preventive checkup, pranaya profile,
Checkout for Any Offers & Discount Coupons
Speak or WhatsApp 919766060629
Read our article on why preventive health checkup required?
Watch On YouTube