Pranaya Premium Executive Checkup / PPEC
Why Pranaya Premium Exclusive Health Checkup?
Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well being. Eating right, getting exercise and enough sleep is necessary, as is avoiding tobacco, alcohol, drugs, excess salt, and sugar intake. In spite of taking all the necessary steps in ensuring our complete well being, one can never be too sure. Uncertainties are always there. Critical illness may come knocking anytime.
Pranaya Premium Health Checkup aims to identify and minimize risk factors in addition to detecting illnesses at an early stage. Research all over the globe has proven that it is more economical, not to mention far less distressing, to invest in an annual Preventive Health Checkup rather than visiting a hospital only when an emergency strikes.
At healthcare nt sickcare, we understand the importance of early detection and timely treatment, which is why we combine world-class medical care with Pranaya Preventive Health Checkups to endorse healthy living.
The benefits of regular preventive check-ups include;
- Reduce your risk of getting sick
- Detect potentially life-threatening health conditions or diseases early
- Increase chances for treatment and cure
- Limit the risk of complications by closely monitoring existing conditions
- Increase lifespan and improve health
- Reduce healthcare costs over time by avoiding costly medical services
- Form a good partnership with the doctor so treatment can be more efficient
- Get updated on new medical information or technologies that are available
Importance of Regular Pranaya Premium Health Check Up
A generation ago, people used to see their doctor only when they were sick, or dying. Today, preventative health care is becoming commonplace as people become more educated and empowered about their own health. People are preemptively seeking medical advice on how to live a healthy lifestyle. They are looking to lower their risk of various conditions or diseases by maintaining a healthy diet, weight, and level of physical activity.
Doctors are also requesting that patients get regular check-ups to help stay on top of their health. They are highlighting the importance of prevention, as a means to reduce the number of patients requiring medical treatment or surgery.
Regular Pranaya Premium Helth check-ups can help find potential health issues before they become a problem. When you see your doctor regularly, they are able to detect health conditions or diseases early. Early detection gives you the best chance for getting the right treatment quickly, avoiding any complications. By getting the correct health services, screenings, and treatment you are taking important steps toward living a longer, healthier life.
Pranaya Premium Health Check Up
- EXTENDED LIPID PROFILE – 7Tests
- ALLERGY DETECTION – 2Tests
- DIABETES MONITORING – 3 Tests
- EXTENDED KIDNEY PROFILE – 9Tests
- STD PROFILE-2Tests
- HEPATITIS PROFILE – 2Tests
- ARTHRITIS PROFILE – 3 Tests
- CANCER DETECTION – 2 Tests
- CARDIAC PROFILE – 4 Tests
- PANCREATIC PROFILE – 2 Tests
- VITAMINS PROFILE – 2Tests
- EXTENDED ANEMIA PROFILE – 23Tests
- THYROID – 5 PROFILE – 5Tests
- LIVER FUNCTION PROFILE – 11Tests
Pranaya Premium Health Check up
- 10-12hrs overnight fasting is required
- Doctor’s prescription may be need
- The normal test results may vary depending on gender, age, health history, etc.
- Ideal for male and female above 35yrs
- Inform your doctor if you’ve been taken medicines or drugs, after which, he might ask you to stop. Certain medications can interact with your PPP test result. Talk to your doctor.
- Home visit service facility available only for total test cost of above ₹499
Also known as, PPP, pranaya, praanaya, preventive profile, preventive checkup, pranaya profile, pranaya checkup, pranaya health checkup, ppp package, ppp health checkup, ppp checkup, premium health, premium health checkup, premium checkup, exclusive health check, exclusive health checkup, executive health check, executive health checkup
Checkout for Any Offers & Discount Coupons
Speak or WhatsApp +919766060629
Read our article on; Why preventive health checkup required?
Watch On YouTube