We are looking for an enthusiastic individual as lab technician who has experience working in a laboratory setting or in a medically similar environment. You must be able to work independently as well as within a team.
Your role will include assisting with sample collection and processing, performing routine tests on samples, and preparing reports.
Lab Technician Female
(Home Visit Collection)
Vacancy for lab technicians for home visit specimen collection should qualify with below requirements and necessities; (See below)
Role: Attend, Collect, Receive, Label, and Analyse samples (blood, urine, tissue, etc.) For testing at the lab. Transport the specimens on time to laboratory and prepare and design laboratory testing according to standard procedures. Gain and maintain the specimen withdrawal kit from the laboratory. Maintain proper and clean use of all the materials.
- Should hold a valid certificate from recognised educational institute, e.g. B.sc DMLT or DMLT / CMLT
- The position is for a female candidate. Male candidates can be considered.
- Prior work experience preferred. Freshers can apply.
- Qualified and experienced phlebotomist
- Should hold a two-wheeler with driving experience and should possess all legal driving and vehicle documents
- Well known to Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad city locations
- Should able to speak and communicate well in Marathi, Hindi, and English
- Should not be using any forms of tobaccos
- Polite and well behaved
Credit: Vivek N Nair