How to Book Blood Test Online and Get the Results?
Booking a blood test online is not as straightforward as it sounds. There are various factors that have to be considered before you book your blood test online and they are: the type of blood test, the time and date of your appointment, the location of your appointment, your eligibility and more.
01. Choose test
02. Select date
03. Select service type
04. Click on book Test
05. Confirm charges and discount
How To Book A Blood Test Online?
It can be difficult for most people to step out of their homes for blood check-ups. And for others, it can be risky. At healthcare nt sickcare, we understand that health cannot take a backseat even if there’s a COVID-19 outbreak going on.
The home visit service is especially helpful for people having weaker immunity and those who are at a higher risk of facing major complications from COVID-19. So instead of heading outside, having your blood sample collected at home is a safer way to ensure all health needs are fulfilled.
With the healthcare nt sickcare home collection service, you have the convenience of getting blood tests at home at an affordable price without compromising on your safety.
How To Book Lab Test Online?
Book Your Lab Test Online In 5 Simple Steps.
You can use the test booking link to book your lab test online or click here to search all the tests.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Click The Test Booking Links
Just click each of the test page links if it is shared with you or visit the above link to search and add tests. Each test link having detailed test information. We request you to read the test details before proceeding to the book.
Click On Add Test Button
Once you confirm the test, select the preferred date and time and service type, then click ‘book test’ or ‘Add test’ to add the test for the checkout. Please confirm the slot availability with us over WhatsApp or call before choosing your preferred date and time.
Ready For The Checkout
Once you added all your required tests, then you are ready for the checkout. Don’t forget to select your preferred service type before clicking on the checkout button. e.g. Direct Walk-In Or Home Collection Service
Fill Your Contact Details
While on the checkout process, you will be asked to enter all your details e.g. address, phone number, email id etc… Please give all the required details (DO NOT AUTOFILL)
The Last Step
The last step is payment; you can opt for either UPI or an instant payment option to pay for your lab test(s). The discount will be auto-applied on the final checkout page and before your payment.
- Doctor’s test advice not or your required test list. You also have to provide your personal contact details.
- Using A Laptop, PC, Tablet or Mobile Phone
Materials: Payment mode
- If you wish to pay at the time of specimen collection, then you can select UPI as a payment option and, while asking to enter your UPI id and handle, use your mobile number and select the @upi as a handle and confirm the payment. If the system prompted you to enter the booking confirmation id, then enter your mobile number in the field.
- You can search for any lab test and add those tests for checkout to this link. Click.
Note The Points Below
- Do not use any VPN or Private DNS service while booking your lab test from our app or website
- Do not use a temporary email id, non-active email id or spammy email id in your booking process
- Home Visit Collection Facility Available Only For Minimum Total Test Charges Of Above ₹999.00
- We Serve Only in Pune And Pimpri Chinchwad City Limits
- Additional Charges For Serving Outside Pune And Pimpri Chinchwad City Limits. (Within Pune)
- Collection Service Time For Home Visit Facility Should Be Between 7.30 am till 11.00 am
- Service Time For Direct-Walkin Should be after 9.00 am till 2 pm (Monday-Saturday). Sunday from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm.
- We don’t provide home collection service only for the Urine or Stool test
- Booking Date And Time Should Be 24hrs-72hrs in Advance