HBeAg TestServe Only in Pune!
You save 11%
Offer from Wednesday 30th November to Thursday 1st December
Serum HBeAg Quantitative Test
Hepatitis B Envelope Antigen (HBeAg test) test is an additional test to determine whether the chronic hepatitis B infection is active or inactive.
Note: Read test description, FAQs and conditions before proceeding to book online.
Available!🔥16 others viewing this lab test!
HBeAg Test (Quantitative Test)
Hepatitis B Envelope Antigen (HBeAg test) test is an additional test to determine whether the chronic hepatitis B infection is active or inactive. Hepatitis B Envelope Antigen can be first detected at the initial phase of hepatitis B viral infection, soon after the appearance of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg). The levels of both these antigens rise rapidly during the viral replication phase. The presence of HBeAg correlates with the increased number of Hepatitis B Virus in the blood.
HBeAg Test Includes
- Serum HBeAg Quantitative Test
HBeAg Test Conditions
- 10-12 hours of overnight fasting not required for HBeAg Test or follow your doctor’s advice on fasting / diet
- Some medicines can interact or interrupt with test results. Speak to your doctor before doing HBeAg Test
- Home visit collection facility available only for total test amount above ₹999
- HBeAg Test is available for both online and offline booking.
- HBeAg Test is only available in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Test charges are subject to change without prior notice