H3 Profile TestServe Only in Pune!
You save 20%
Offer from Wednesday 31st August to Thursday 1st September
H3 Profile Test
H3 profile test is used in patients who are diagnosed with human immunodeficiency virus. H3 profile test, also referred as H3 test or H3 viral marker test.
Note: Please read the test details and FAQs before proceeding with online booking.
Available!🔥19 others viewing this lab test!
H3 Profile Test
A HIV viral load test is used in HIV patients to determine the status of the infection and thereafter to monitor the effectiveness of antiretroviral treatment. Basically, this H3 profile test tells you whether the viral is suppressed in the body.
H3 profile test, also referred as H3 test or H3 viral marker test.
Why H3 Profile Test Advised?
The only way to make an HIV diagnosis is through blood tests. Delayed treatment means that the immune system is compromised and weakened up to a point of no return. The body loses its ability to fight infections and is susceptible to even fungi infections. Antiretroviral therapy usually includes suppressing the amount of HIV virus, reducing the replication, and further progression of the disease. That is why it is important for people at high risk to get tested.
To Whom H3 Profile Test Advised?
H3 profile test is used in patients who are diagnosed with human immunodeficiency virus. H3 test is used at the beginning of treatment, 2 to 8 weeks after therapy initiation or change in therapy. Thereafter, it is used every 4 weeks until the viral load is undetectable. Further, every 2-4 months when therapy is stable and virus remains suppressed.
H3 Profile Test Includes
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) (Quantitative)
- Anti Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) – Total (Quantitative)
- HIV – I & II Elisa
H3 Profile Test conditions
- 10-12hrs overnight fasting is NOT advised
- A doctor’s prescription may be needed
- The normal test results may vary depending on gender, age, health history, etc.
- Inform your doctor if you’ve been taking medicines or drugs, and he might ask you to stop. Certain medications can interact with your H3 profile test result. Talk to your doctor.
- Home visit service facility available only for total test cost of above ₹999