Fever Profile Test
Fever profile advised for all seasonal flu or flu-like symptoms.
Seasonal Viral Infection Test Profile
Fever profile test is a group of tests performed to detect the reasons for fever. This test is preferred when an individual is suffering from long-term fever or chronic fever.
What is a fever?
Fever is a condition in which the body temperature rises. The normal body temperature is 98.6°F. During fever conditions, the normal body temperature will be high (above 98.6°F). If the temperature is above 106°F is called as hyperpyrexia. Fever can be because of various reasons as infections (bacterial or viral), hemorrhage, trauma, blood-related disorders, tumors, etc.
32 blood urine Tests for fever (Updated)
- RAPID MALARIA PARASITES – 1 Test
- WIDAL – 1 Test
- ESR – 1 Test
- COMPLETE HEMOGRAM – 19 Tests
- COMPLETE URINE ROUTINE – 10 Tests
- Overnight fasting may be advised by the doctor
- Doctor’s prescription may be needed
- The normal references range may vary depending on gender, age, health history, etc.
- Home visit collection facility available for total test amount above Rs999.00
Also known as fever blood test, fever test panel, fever panel test,
Checkout for Any Offers & Discount Coupons
Speak or WhatsApp 919766060629
Read our Article On Viral Infections
Watch On YouTube