Female Hormones ProfileServe Only in Pune!
You save 7%
Offer from Wednesday 31st August to Thursday 1st September
Female Hormones Profile
A woman can opt for our female hormones profile when they notice hormonal imbalance symptoms.
Note: Please read the test details and FAQs before proceeding with online booking.
Available!🔥21 others viewing this lab test!
Female Hormones Profile
Hormonal imbalances in women are common occurrences that can happen anytime during puberty and may continue affecting one’s overall health and well into adulthood. They are one of the many reasons that trigger depression and anxiety in women and make it difficult to conceive.
Our female hormones profile test price is unique and fits your pocket well. We have designed them to check the level of vital hormones in the blood and help a physician take the actions to eliminate the complications of the imbalances.
When a Woman Can Opt for Hormones Profile?
A woman can opt for our female hormones profile when they notice hormonal imbalance symptoms. Common symptoms of hormonal imbalances in women.
- Unexplained weight loss or weight gain
- Constant fatigue combined with muscle pain and stiffness
- Frequent bowel movement or constipation
- Increased thirst and frequent urination
- Irregular or heavy periods
- Severe sensitivity to heat or cold
- Depression, anxiety, irritability, and nervousness
- Lack of sex drive and infertility
- Inflammation or infection in the vagina or groin
- Unexplained stomach pain
- Dry skin, loss of hair, facial hair growth
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, contact a doctor immediately. Your doctor will analyze your symptoms and suggest the right hormonal imbalance test package.
Female Hormones Profile Includes
Once women hit puberty, periodic hormonal tests become a mandate because hormones ultimately handle the normal functioning of our bodies. The necessity becomes vital once you reach adulthood and plan to conceive soon. Following that, you may use our female hormones profile test package to monitor your overall health and take the required medication to keep the symptoms in check.
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- TSH (Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone)
Female Hormones Profile Conditions
- 10-12hrs overnight fasting is NOT advised
- A doctor’s prescription may be needed
- The normal test results may vary depending on gender, age, health history, etc.
- Inform your doctor if you’ve been taking medicines or drugs, and he might ask you to stop. Certain medications can interact with your female hormones profile result. Talk to your doctor.
- Home visit service facility available only for total test cost of above ₹999