CRP TestServe Only in Pune!
You save 20%
Offer from Wednesday 31st March to Tuesday 1st April
CRP Blood Test (Qualitative) – CRP Test
CRP test helps to identify any inflammatory disorders or infections in the body.
Note: Read test details, FAQs and test conditions before proceeding to booking.
Available!🔥25 others viewing this lab test!
C-Reactive Protein Qualitative Test (CRP Test)
CRP Test – CRP Qualitative Blood Test
CRP test measures the levels of C-Reactive Protein (CRP) in the blood. This test helps to identify any inflammatory disorders or infections in the body.
What Is C-Reactive Protein (CRP)?
CRP is a protein produced in the liver. It is released into the bloodstream in response to inflammation because of infections, tissue injury or any other disease conditions. High levels of CRP in the blood show injury/inflammation within the body.
Why this CRP test is performed?
This test is used to determine inflammation in the body. Your doctor may ask to perform this test in case of serious bacterial or fungal infections, bone infection, pelvic inflammatory disease, or if you have inflammatory bowel disease, an autoimmune disorder such as lupus, or any inflammatory disorders such as arthritis, etc.
This test may also be performed to monitor the response in individuals receiving treatment for inflammatory disorders. Sometimes your doctor may advise you to perform this test along with an Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) test to detect inflammation. However, this test is not a general marker for inflammation or infection. Your doctor may ask you to perform other tests along with this test to rule out the exact cause for the inflammation.
How often CRP test is performed?
The individuals who are diagnosed with an inflammatory disorder such as arthritis, an autoimmune disorder, or inflammatory bowel disease may have to perform this test regularly or as instructed by the doctor.
- CRP Test For Any Inflammations
- Advised For Various Diseases, Infections Or Inflammations
- This test does not rule out the exact location or the cause of inflammation.
- Individuals with increased CRP levels are suspected to have a serious bacterial or fungal infection, osteomyelitis (bone infection), an inflammatory bowel disease, cancer, an autoimmune disorder such as lupus, or any inflammatory disorders such as arthritis, etc.
- CRP level could raise if obesity, pregnancy, use of birth control pills, or hormone replacement therapy.
Serum CRP Test
Note: This is not the hs-CRP Test. Click Here To Book hsCRP Test.
- Overnight fasting is not required
- Doctor’s prescription may be needed
- The test result may vary depending on gender, age, health history, etc.
- Home visit collection facility is available for a test amount above ₹999.00
Also known as, C reactive protein test, serum crp test, crp blood test, crp qualitative
Checkout for Any Offers & Discount Coupons
Speak or WhatsApp 919766060629
Read our Article On C Reactive Protein
Watch On YouTube
You may also like…
Doctor Prescribed Test
You save 9%
Offer from Tuesday 6th July to Monday 31st March Select options
Arthritis Profile 1
You save 15%
Offer from Wednesday 31st March to Monday 31st March Select options
Arthritis Profile Test 2
You save 26%
Offer from Thursday 30th April to Monday 31st March Select options
Comprehensive Health Profile (CHP)
You save 25%
Offer from Sunday 31st May to Monday 31st March Select options