Chlamydia Trachomatis Test
Chlamydia Test – The chlamydia trachomatis STD is very common in younger people. It is prevalent mainly between 14-24 years and three times more amongst those aged between 25 to 39. Younger women are more at risk because their cervix is developing and more susceptible to bacteria. When the disease travels to the upper genital tract, it can cause a lot of health problems which can be serious.
For those diagnosed with the disease, antibiotics play a role in treating and curing the disease. Abstaining from sexual activity for a week can help cure the disease. It is important that sexually active partners get themselves tested (and treated) for the disease.
Irrespective of whether the symptoms are present or not, screening or testing for the disease can be done as early as 24 hours after being exposed. Incubation times can vary from person-to-person and generally two weeks after the initial exposure, you can get accurate results. Two weeks rest is advised after the treatment so that the bacteria can be cleared from the system.
What Is The Chlamydia Trachomatis Test?
The Chlamydia trachomatis causes a sexually transmitted disease known as chlamydia. The disease is a common STD that can be contracted during anal, oral, or vaginal sex. It can also spread by using and sharing affected sex toys. The CDC estimates approximately 2.86 million are affected by the diseases annually. There are other signs and symptoms of chlamydia but they don’t usually show up. Symptoms generally occur within 2 to 21 days after being exposed to the STD so testing is very important.
What Are The Symptoms Of Chlamydia Trachomatis?
There are different symptoms of the disease that are present in both men and women:
- Burning/itching sensation while urinating
- Pain or swelling on one or both the testicles
- Discharge from the penis
- Bleeding between two periods
- The sensation of pain during sexual intercourse
- Abdominal pain
- Vaginal discharge which can seem abnormal
- A feeling of burning during urinating
For both sexes, some of the symptoms of rectal infection including bleeding and rectal pain.
- IgM antibodies are mainly found in the lymph fluid and blood and they are the first antibodies that stave off any new infection
- IgG is another type of antibody found abundantly in the body fluids and they too, help protect against viral and bacterial infections
The sample’s results cannot be used as a diagnostic procedure without getting the confirmation of diagnosis by another established procedure or product.
- Overnight fasting is not required
- Doctor’s prescription may be needed
- The normal test result may vary depending on gender, age, health history, etc.
- Home visit collection facility available for test amount above ₹499
Also known as, chlamydia test name, chlamydia test, chlamydia test for men, chlamydia blood test, chlamydia test near me, chlamydia test price, chlamydia test cost, chlamydia test at home,
chlamydia test accuracy, chlamydia test blood, chlamydia test blood or urine, chlamydia test cost in india, chlamydia test elisa, chlamydia test for women, chlamydia test for males, chlamydia test home, chlamydia test in pregnancy
Checkout for Any Offers & Discount Coupons
Speak or WhatsApp +919766060629
Read our Article On STD Test
Watch On YouTube