Cardiac Risk Markers Test ProfileServe Only in Pune!
You save 9%
Offer from Monday 31st October to Tuesday 1st November
Cardiac Risk Markers Test (3 Tests)
It is recommended to check with the doctor regarding the diet, before you visit our laboratory or book for home facility. Apart from this, there is no special preparation required.
Note: Read test description, FAQs and conditions before proceeding to book online.
Available!🔥21 others viewing this lab test!
Cardiac Risk Markers Test Profile
The cardiac risk markers test profile is referred to as a group of health factors or some tests that need to be performed to analyse if a person has the chance of getting cardiovascular events such as heart attack or heart stroke. The test may indicate the chance of getting cardiovascular risks as low, moderate, or high.
Some of the other tests that require to evaluate the risk of getting cardiovascular events are Lipoprotein A, APO A1 / APO B, Hs CRP, Apolipoprotein, and Homocysteine.
Limitations of Cardiac Risk Markers Test Profile
Determining the levels of cardiac markers in the laboratory takes substantial time. Cardiac markers are therefore not useful in diagnosing a myocardial infarction in the acute phase. The clinical presentation and results from an ECG are more appropriate in the acute situation.
Cardiac Risk Markers Test Profile Includes
- High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (HS- CRP)
- Lipoprotein (A) [LP(a)]
- APO B: APO A1 ratio
Cardiac Risk Markers Test Profile Conditions
- 10-12 hours of overnight fasting may advise by your doctor
- Some medicines can interact or interrupt with test results. Speak to your doctor before doing Cardiac Risk Markers Test Profile
- Home visit collection facility available only for total test amount above ₹999
- Cardiac Risk Markers Test Profile is available for both online and offline booking.
- Cardiac Risk Markers Test Profile is only available in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad
- Test charges are subject to change without prior notice