ANC Profile Panel 3 Test
ANC (Ante Natal Care) Profile 3 is conducted to track, check, and examine the mother’s pregnancy including the wellbeing and development of the fetus (baby). It is also ordered to detect disorders like gestational diabetes and other problems occurring during pregnancy.
What is Antenatal Profile Comprehensive?
Why is Antenatal Profile Comprehensive done?
- If you are pregnant usually during the first trimester
- If your doctor is suspecting that you are at high risk of infectious disorders, diabetes mellitus or thyroid diseases during pregnancy
ANC (Ante Natal Care) Profile 3 is a group of tests carried out in pregnant females. This profile helps to evaluate the general health of the female. The tests carried out in this profile are;
ANC profile blood test
- Blood Group
- Blood Glucose (Sugar) Random/Fasting
- HIV Rapid
- HBsAg Qualitative
- Anti HCV
- Complete Hemogram
- Complete Urine Routine
- T3T4TSH – Thyroid Test
- Rubella IgG & IgM
- Hb Electrophoresis
- Blood Urea
- Serum Creatinine
Antenatal Profile Comprehensive
- Overnight fasting is not required
- In the case of Glucose F&PP or glucose fasting and post-meal, overnight fasting is mandatory
- Doctor’s prescription may be needed
- The normal test result may vary depending on age, health history, etc.
Also known as, anc profile panel 3 test, anc profile test list, anc profile test details, anc profile blood test list, anc profile test name, antenatal panel 1 test, anc profile 1 test, anc profile 3 test, antenatal panel 3 test, anc profile panel 3
Checkout for Any Offers & Discount Coupons
Speak or WhatsApp +919766060629
Read our Article On Pregnancy
Watch On YouTube